Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Podcast Profile: The Bertcast


Bert Kreischer is one of my absolute favorite comedians/podcasters. He's also on my short list of 'dream interviews' so if someone can help set that up, I would be eternally grateful. It was his appearance on the Joe Rogan Experience that got me into podcasting in the first place, so when he formed his own podcast, entitled The Bertcast, I was obviously thrilled. Perhaps most famous for his gig hosting Trip Flip and formerly Bert The Conqueror on the Travel Channel, Bert's true calling is stand-up; a fact that is immediately evident when you listen to him shoot the shit with stand-up greats like Bill Burr and Jimmy Shubert on his show.

Nearly every podcast I listen to is either hosted by a stand up comedian or frequently features them, so this will certainly not be the last podcast write up we do here at Real Comedy. That being said, I simply had to make it my first. Bert is one of the most likable people in show business and it's due, in large part, to his relentless relatability and undying humility through every stage of his career. I strongly encourage you to check out my write up on Bert from a while back, which still remains to be one of my most viewed posts of all time. I also encourage you to check out the Bill Burr and Jimmy Shubert episodes of the Bertcast to give yourself a brief education on what it means to be a stand-up comedian. Follow Bert on twitter @BertKreischer and go buy one of his awesome T-Shirts at bertbertbert.com. I'm wearing mine right now.

2 comments:

  1. Hi friends checkout my funny blog:http://debangshupaul.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi friends checkout my funny blog:http://debangshupaul.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete